Pavel Latushka answered the most frequent questions about the NAM campaign for official international non-recognition of Lukashenko and his government. And he told about what everyone can do to bring the collapse of the dictatorship in Belarus closer.
- Non-recognition and illegitimacy — why aren’t they one and the same?
- Haven’t the USA and the EU already declared their non-recognition of Lukashenka and his government — in the Democracy Act and the European Parliament resolution?
- How is the non-recognition of a government carried out, what kinds and ways are there?
- Will the official non-recognition of Lukashenka’s government by other states lead to the closure of their embassies and consulates in Belarus?
- How exactly would non-recognition of Lukashenka and his government help our struggle against the dictatorship?
- What are our chances of success and why should each of us support Masha Zabara’s petition for non-recognition of the dictator and his government?
✏️Link to the petition (for users from Belarus — only via VPN)